The 2nd Annual EDPA Northeast “The Classic” is a networking first golf event.
Players can register in teams of two or individually and will be placed with other golfers to complete a foursome.
“The Classic” uses a scramble format. A shotgun start will begin promptly at 12:00pm. Registration, putting green and driving range will open at 10:30am.
Lunch will be served from 11:00am- 12:00pm.
"The 2017 Hole-in-One and Shootout challenge presented by Elevation and Display Supply & Lighting"
$20,000 Hole-in-One Contest
- Will take place on the picturesque 16th hole. A flat screen TV, Calloway Golf Clubs and airfare will be prizes for hole-in-ones on the remaining par 3 holes.
The Shootout Challenge
- The four closest to the pin on the 16th hole will participate in the shootout at the conclusion of the tournament.
- Each of those four participants will get one shot from 165 yards onto the 18th green.
- $50,000 will be awarded to the person who can hole out their shot.
- The Shootout Challenge Trophy will be awarded to the person who is closest to the pin.
Dinner and Award Ceremony to follow.
- Advanced Registration: $160 (until July 15th)
- Regular Registration: $185 (July 16th – September 15th) (includes practice range, putting green, lunch, 18 holes of golf with a cart and dinner)
- Dinner only: $50